PE Mouse Anti-Mouse Ly-49H
Clone 3D10 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Ly49h; Lymphocyte antigen 49H; Klra8; Cmv1; Cmv-1
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Ly-49A/H Transfected Cell Line
- Entrez Gene ID 16639
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 3D10 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse Lymphocyte antigen 49H (Ly-49H; also known as Klra8 or Killer cell lectin-like receptor 8). The 3D10 antibody does not crossreact with related molecules such as Ly-49A, C, D or G2. Ly-49H is a type II transmembrane protein and a member of the Ly-49 C-type lectin multigene family of receptors expressed by NK cells. Cell surface Ly-49H is expressed by a subset of NK cells but not by NKT cells. Ly-49H is expressed by C57BL/6 and NWNA but not by BALB/c or DBA/2 mouse NK cells. Cell surface Ly-49H presents as a ~110 kDa disfulfide-linked homodimer and associates with signaling subunits such as DAP10 and DAP12 for optimal transduction of intracellular activation signals. Crosslinking of Ly-49H with the 3D10 antibody reportedly induces NK cell cytotoxicity and cytokine production. Ly-49H recognizes the mouse cytomegalovirus m157 glycoprotein that is expressed by infected cells and is required for protection against cytomegalovirus infection.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.