PE Mouse Anti-Mouse I-A[k]
Clone 11-5.2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Aα[k]; H2-IA[k] alpha chain; H-2 I-A[k] alpha chain
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen CKB mouse splenocytes
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 11-5.2 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes the α chain of the I-A[k] MHC class II alloantigen. It cross-reacts with cells from mice of the H-2[r] haplotype. mAb 11-5.2 recognizes the Ia.19 determinant, and it's reactivity is dependent upon the presence of Glu at position 75 of the Aα chain. Reactivity with other H-2 haplotypes (e.g., b, d, f, p, q, s) has not been observed.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.