Biotin Mouse Anti-Mouse I-A[k]
Clone 11-5.2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Aα[k]; H2-IA[k] alpha chain; H-2 I-A[k] alpha chain
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen CKB mouse splenocytes
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 11-5.2 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes the α chain of the I-A[k] MHC class II alloantigen. It cross-reacts with cells from mice of the H-2[r] haplotype. mAb 11-5.2 recognizes the Ia.19 determinant, and it's reactivity is dependent upon the presence of Glu at position 75 of the Aα chain. Reactivity with other H-2 haplotypes (e.g., b, d, f, p, q, s) has not been observed.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.