APC Mouse Anti-Mouse Vβ 13 TCR
Clone MR12-3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name TCR V beta 13; TCR Vβ 13; TCR Vβ13; Vβ 13 T-cell Receptor
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse C57BR IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Not reported
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MR12-3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the Vâ 13 T-cell Receptor (TCR) of mice having the b haplotype (e.g., A, AKR, BALB/c, CBA, C3H/He, C57BL, C58, DBA/1, DBA/2) of the Tcrb gene complex. The Tcrb-V13 gene locus is deleted in mice having the a (e.g., C57BR, C57L, SJL, SWR) or c (e.g., RIII) haplotype.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to APC under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free APC were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- This APC-conjugated reagent can be used in any flow cytometer equipped with a dye, HeNe, or red diode laser.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.