Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Human CD273
Clone MIH18 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name PD-1 ligand 2; PD-L2; B7-DC; PDCD1LG2; PDCD1 ligand 2; PDCD1L2; PDL2; Btdc
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CD273 Transfected Cell Line
- Workshop No. VIII 80539
- Entrez Gene ID 80380
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MIH18 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD273 which is also known as the Programmed Death Ligand 2 (PD-L2) and B7-DC. CD273 is a type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein member of the B7 family and Ig superfamily. CD273 serves as a ligand for CD279, the Programmed Death 1 (PD-1) receptor. CD273 is expressed by dendritic cells, activated monocytes, medullary thymic epithelial cells, placental trophoblasts, and myocardial endothelium. CD273 can function as a coinhibitor of T cell functions by acting through CD279. Monoclonal antibodies that block the CD273 and CD279 interaction result in enhanced T cell proliferation and cytokine production. Thus, CD273 can play an important role in regulating T cell responses. Clone MIH18 is reportedly a blocking antibody.
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.