Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD275
Clone 2D3/B7-H2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name ICOSLG; ICOS ligand; LICOS; B7-H2; B7 homolog 2; B7RP-1; GL50
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human B7-H2
- Workshop No. VIII 80191; IX 239
- Entrez Gene ID 23308
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 2D3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD275, which is also known as B7 homolog 2 (B7-H2/B7H2) and B7-related protein 1 (B7RP-1). CD275 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the Ig superfamily. CD275 is likewise known as Inducible T-cell co-stimulator ligand (ICOS Ligand /ICOSLG/ICOS-L). It can bind to CD278 (ICOS) and costimulate the proliferation and cytokine production of antigen-stimulated human T cells. CD275 is variable expressed by subsets of B cells, monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells and endothelial cells.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.