Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD165
Clone SN2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Purified Human CD165 antigen from Molt-4 cell line
- Workshop No. VI N-L099
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The SN2 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes a 37-42 kDa membrane glycoprotein expressed on a subset of peripheral lymphocytes, monocytes, immature thymocytes and on most platelets. CD165, also known as gp37 or AD2, is expressed at low levels on most thymocytes and thymic epithelial cells. CD165 has been detected on islet cells of the pancreas, Bowman's capsule of the kidney and on central nervous system neurons. SN2 antigen has been reported to be identical, or very similar, to the T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen, TALLA-1. CD165 has been reported to play a role in the adhesion between thymocytes and thymic epithelial cells during development.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.