Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD142
Clone HTF-1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Tissue Factor Protein
- Workshop No. VI E016, E137
- Entrez Gene ID 2152
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HTF-1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD142. CD142 is a 45-47 kDa, single chain, type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as Tissue Factor (TF). CD142 has been referred in the literature as coagulation Factor III or thromboplastin and it is expressed on activated endothelial cells and lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-stimulated monocytes/macrophages. TF associates with factor VIIa to form a complex and acts as an enzyme that initiates the blood coagulation cascade. It is known as the major initiator of clotting in normal hemostasis. CD142 can be induced by various inflammatory mediators in monocytes and vascular endothelial cells. This antibody is useful in inflammation, thrombosis and hemostasis research.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.