Purified Mouse Anti-CD100 Clone 30/CD100 (RUO)
- BD Transduction Laboratories™
- Alternative Name
- Semaphorin 4D; Sema 4D
- 250 µg/ml
- Mouse IgG1
- Human (QC Testing) Mouse, Rat (Tested in Development)
- Western blot (Routinely Tested)
Immunofluorescence, Immunohistochemistry (Tested During Development)
Immunoprecipitation (Not Recommended)
- Human CD100 aa. 721-861
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, glycerol, and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- KT (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
CD100 was originally described as a 150 kDa surface T-cell antigen induced after T-cell activation. Human CD100 exhibits widespread gene expression but is most prominent in peripheral lymphocytes, thymus, skeletal muscle, and brain. The full CD100 protein is 862 amino acids with homolgy to the semaphorin family of proteins at its extracellular domain followed by a short Ig-like domain. The short cytoplasmic domain contains a putative tyrosine phosphorylation site which may be the site for association with intracellular kinases. Cells that overexpress CD100 induce a rapid aggregation of B cells and increase the CD90L-B cell aggregation. Because semaphorins are axon-guiding molecules for the nervous system, it has been proposed that CD100 may have a guidance role in the immune system.
Suggested Companion Products
|554002||HRP Goat Anti-Mouse Ig RUO||1 mL||
|554001||FITC Goat Anti-Mouse Ig Polyclonal RUO||0.5 mg||
Preparation and Storage
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
Western blot: Please refer to http://www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols/Western_Blotting.shtml
NEW SHOPPING LIST