PE Mouse Anti-Human CD275
Clone 2D3/B7-H2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name ICOSLG; ICOS ligand; LICOS; B7-H2; B7 homolog 2; B7RP-1; GL50
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human B7-H2
- Workshop No. VIII 80191; IX 239
- Entrez Gene ID 23308
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 2D3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD275, which is also known as B7 homolog 2 (B7-H2/B7H2) and B7-related protein 1 (B7RP-1). CD275 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the Ig superfamily. CD275 is likewise known as Inducible T-cell co-stimulator ligand (ICOS Ligand /ICOSLG/ICOS-L). It can bind to CD278 (ICOS) and costimulate the proliferation and cytokine production of antigen-stimulated human T cells. CD275 is variable expressed by subsets of B cells, monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells and endothelial cells.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.