PE Mouse Anti-Human CD229
Clone HLy9.1.25 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name SLAMF3; SLAM family member 3; LY9; Ly-9; hly9
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human hLy9/CD229 Transfected Cell Line
- Workshop No. VII 70067
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HLY9.1.25 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD229 which is also known as, Signaling lymphocyte activation molecule family member 3 (SLAMF3), Lymphocyte antigen 9 (Ly9), or T-lymphocyte surface antigen Ly-9. CD229 is a 100-120 kDa, single-pass type I membrane glycoprotein that belongs to the SLAM family within the Ig superfamily. CD229 is expressed on thymocytes, T cells, B cells, dendritic cells, and NK cells. Through homophilic binding, CD229 may play a role in adhesive interactions between T and B cells. During T cell activation, CD229 localizes to the immunological synapse.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.