BB700 Mouse Anti-Human FCRL5 (CD307e)
Clone 509F6 (RUO)
BD OptiBuild custom reagents make BD Horizon Brilliant™ dyes readily available across a wide selection of cell surface antibodies. Learn more about what makes BD OptiBuild reagents unique Learn more at bdbiosciences.com/go/optibuild
- Alternative Name BXMAS1; FCRH5; Fc receptor-like protein 5; IRTA2; PRO820; fc receptor homolog 5; fcR-like protein 5
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Qualified)
- Immunogen Human FCRL5 Transfected Cell Line
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 509F6 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to Fc receptor-like 5 (FCLR5), a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that is also known as CD307e, FCRH5 (Fc receptor homolog 5) and IRTA2 (immunoglobulin superfamily receptor translocation associated 2). FCRL5 (CD307e) is a member of the Immunoglobulin (Ig) gene superfamily with 9 extracellular Ig domains, an intracellular immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activating motif (ITAM)-like sequence and two intracellular immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM)-like sequences. Like other Fc receptor-like proteins, FCRL5 (CD307e) is homologous to FcγR1 (CD64) and binds to immunoglobulins, specifically the IgG isotypes, and it may play a role in the regulatory interactions of immune complexes with B lymphocytes. FCRL5 (CD307e) is differentially expressed in the B cell lineage, with little expression on peripheral blood cells and upregulated expression on plasma cells and some leukemias and lymphomas. mAb 509F6 binds to an epitope within the first 3 Ig domains of FCRL5 and blocks FCRL5's interaction with immune complexes.
BD Horizon Brilliant™ Blue 700 (BB700) is a dye that was exclusively developed by BD Biosciences as brighter alternative to PerCP-Cy5.5. This dye also has less cross laser excitation off the 405 nm laser, resulting in less spillover into the violet channels compared to PerCP-Cy5.5. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BB700 and PerCP-Cy5.5 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon BB700 under optimal conditions that minimize unconjugated dye and antibody.
- This antibody was developed for use in flow cytometry.
- The production process underwent stringent testing and validation to assure that it generates a high-quality conjugate with consistent performance and specific binding activity. However, verification testing has not been performed on all conjugate lots.
- Researchers should determine the optimal concentration of this reagent for their individual applications.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Blue 700 is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,455,613 and 8,575,303.
- Cy is a trademark of GE Healthcare.
For optimal and reproducible results, BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer should be used anytime two or more BD Horizon Brilliant dyes (including BD OptiBuild Brilliant reagents) are used in the same experiment. Fluorescent dye interactions may cause staining artifacts which may affect data interpretation. The BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer was designed to minimize these interactions. More information can be found in the Technical Data Sheet of the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer (Cat. No. 563794).