Purified Mouse Anti-RUNX3 Clone R3-5G4 (RUO)
- BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name
- AML2; AML-2; CBFA3; PEBP2aC; PEBP2A3
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Human (QC Testing) Mouse (Tested in Development)
- Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Routinely Tested)
Western blot, Immunohistochemistry-paraffin (Tested During Development)
- Human RUNX3 Recombinant Protein
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 0.1 mg
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
The R3-5G4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to Runt-related transcription factor 3 (RUNX3) which is also known as Acute myeloid leukemia 2 protein (AML2), Core-binding factor subunit alpha-3 (CBFA3), and Polyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 alpha C subunit (PEBP2aC). RUNX3 is a member of the RUNX transcription factor family which includes RUNX1-3. RUNX3 is a key regulator of gene expression related to the development and differentiation of cells within the nervous and immune systems. In the immune system, RUNX3 is particularly involved in the commitment of CD8+ T cells in the thymus. RUNX3 is highly expressed and essential for the cytotoxic functions of NK cells, peripheral CD8+T cells and CD4+CD8αα intraepithelial lymphocytes in the gut. RUNX3 also plays a role in the differentiation and effector functions of Th1 cells. RUNX3 is activated downstream of the TGF-β signaling pathway and can play a role in tumor suppression. Aberrant expression of RUNX3 has been associated with tumorigenesis including the development of gastric and other cancers.
Suggested Companion Products
|550880||DAB Substrate Kit RUO||500 Tests||
|554002||HRP Goat Anti-Mouse Ig RUO||1 mL||
|550524||Retrievagen A (pH 6.0) RUO||
|550878||Purified Mouse IgG1 κ Isotype Control RUO||1 mL||
|550337||Biotin Goat Anti-Mouse Ig (Multiple Adsorption) Polyclonal RUO||0.25 mg||
|550946||Streptavidin HRP RUO||50 mL||
|562725||Transcription Factor Buffer Set RUO||25 Tests||
|562574||Transcription Factor Buffer Set RUO||100 Tests||
Preparation and Storage
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
NEW SHOPPING LIST