Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Human CD11a
Clone G43-25B (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name LFA-1α; LFA-1A; LFA1A; Integrin alpha-L; ITGAL
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The G43-25B monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD11a. CD11a is the 180 kD integrin α chain which associates with CD18 (integrin β2) to form the heterodimer glycoprotein CD11a/CD18. This is known as the lymphocyte function associated antigen-1 (LFA-1), which is on all leukocytes; and is an adhesion molecule involved in lymphocyte and granulocyte functions. LFA-1 mediates adhesion of lymphoid cells to the vascular endothelium in association with its ligand, the intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), CD54. Other ligands are ICAM-2 (CD102) and ICAM-3 (CD50).
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.