Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD103
Clone Ber-ACT8 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunofluorescence (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Human MAPS16 T Cell Line
- Workshop No. V A067, BP047, S256
- Entrez Gene ID 3682
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The Ber-ACT8 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the human mucosal lymphocyte antigen 1 (HML-1). This is a 175 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein, also known as integrin αE (ITGAE, Integrin alpha-E) and CD103. It is found on >90% of intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (iIEL) associated with integrin β7. CD103 is also expressed on lamina propria T lymphocytes in the intestine and on phytohemagglutinin-stimulated peripheral blood lymphocytes. It is rarely expressed on resting peripheral blood lymphocytes. It has been suggested that CD103 may have an accessory function for activation of iIEL. CD103 has been reported as a useful tool in hairy cell leukemia research.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.