PE Mouse anti-Human CD39
Clone TU66 (also known as Tü 66, Tü66) (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name ENTPD1; NTPDase-1; Ecto-ATPase 1; Ecto-ATPDase 1
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. IV A54
- Entrez Gene ID 953
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The TU66 monoclonal antibody reacts with human CD39, also known as ectonucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 1 (ENTPD1), an ectoenzyme that degrades ATP to AMP. It is a member of the ectonucleoside triphosphate dihydrolases (E-NTPDases) family involved in the regulation of extracellular nucleotide catabolism by controlling the extracellular nucleoside triphosphate pool (NTP). CD39 is expressed on a subset of T cells, B cells and dendritic cells, with weak staining of monocytes and granulocytes. Recently, CD39 has been found to be expressed primarily by immune-suppressive Foxp3(+) regulatory T (Treg) cells in both human and mice. In humans, CD39 is restricted to a subset of Foxp3+ regulatory effector/memory-like T cells. In mice, the enzyme is present on most, if not all, CD4+CD25+ cells. CD39 expression is driven by Foxp3 and it is thought that CD39 allows Treg cells to enter inflamed areas where high levels of ATP are present.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.