Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD66c
Clone B6.2/CD66 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CEACAM6; Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 6; NCA
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Breast Carcinoma Extracts
- Workshop No. V MA135; VI MA86
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The B6.2 monoclonal antibody reacts with a glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored glycoprotein present on granulocytes. Antibody B6.2 was studied as recognizing CD66c in the VI Human Leukocyte Differentiation Antigen workshop. CD66 antigens also known as the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) family of molecules, are closely related to the immunoglobulin super family of glycoproteins. Studies on CD66 molecules suggest a potential adhesion function in vivo. These molecules exhibit both homophilic and heterophilic adhesion. CEA family members may be involved in transmembrane signalling and activation of neutrophils. This clone has been found to be N-terminal domain reactive, reacted preferentially with the native protein and were conformationally dependent.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.