Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD18
Clone L130 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Thymic TCR γδ+ T lymphocytes
- Workshop No. V S166
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The L130 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD18 which is also known as β2 integrin. CD18 is an ~90-95 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that is encoded by ITGB2. CD18 associates with the integrin α chains CD11a, CD11b, CD11c, or CD11d to form the LFA-1, Mac-1, p150,95, or αDβ2 heterodimers, respectively. CD18 is expressed on virtually all normal peripheral blood leucocytes. CD18 serves as a leucocyte adhesion receptor and signaling receptor. It is essential for many immune responses that require cell-to-cell contact, such as lymphocyte adhesion, natural killer (NK) cell and T-lymphocyte cytolysis, and T lymphocyte proliferation.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.