Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD73
Clone AD2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name NT5E; 5' nucleotidase; 5'-NT; E5NT; Ecto-5'-nucleotidase; eN; eNT; NT; NT5
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Pre-B leukemia cell line
- Workshop No. V B-CD73.3
- Entrez Gene ID 4907
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The AD2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to ecto-5'-nucleotidase, a 70 kDa, glycosyl phosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored glycoprotein. CD73 is expressed on subsets of T and B lymphocytes, follicular dendritic cells, epithelial cells, endothelial cells and mesenchymal stem cells. Its expression on lymphocytes increases during T and B cell development. CD73 has enzymatic activity and catalyzes the dephosphorylation of adenosine monophosphate (AMP) converting it to adenosine. It has been suggested that CD73 can mediate costimulatory signals in T cell activation and adhesion of lymphocytes to endothelium.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.