BV510 Mouse Anti-Human CD73
Clone AD2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name NT5E; 5' nucleotidase; 5'-NT; E5NT; Ecto-5'-nucleotidase; eN; eNT; NT; NT5
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Pre-B leukemia cell line
- Workshop No. V B-CD73.3
- Entrez Gene ID 4907
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The AD2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to ecto-5'-nucleotidase, a 70 kDa, glycosyl phosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored glycoprotein. CD73 is expressed on subsets of T and B lymphocytes, follicular dendritic cells, epithelial cells, endothelial cells and mesenchymal stem cells. Its expression on lymphocytes increases during T and B cell development. CD73 has enzymatic activity and catalyzes the dephosphorylation of adenosine monophosphate (AMP) converting it to adenosine. It has been suggested that CD73 can mediate costimulatory signals in T cell activation and adhesion of lymphocytes to endothelium.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV510 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV510 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Brilliant Violet™ 510 is a trademark of Sirigen.
- Accutase is a registered trademark of Innovative Cell Technologies, Inc.