Purified Mouse Anti-Human Trop-2
Clone 162-46 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name GA733-1; TROP2; EGP-1; EGP1; GP50; M1S1; TACD2
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human BeWo (choriocarcinoma) Cell Line
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 162-46 monoclonal antibody recognizes human Trop-2 which is also known as GA733-1. Trop-2 is encoded by TACSTD2 (tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 2). It is a single-pass type-1 transmembrane glycoprotein. Trop-2 was originally identified to be expressed on human trophoblast and choriocarcinoma cell lines. Trop-2 is expressed in most human carcinomas. Trop-2 appears to be involved in the transduction of an intracellular calcium signal, although the exact physiological mechanism has yet to be elucidated.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.