Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Rat CD11b/c
Clone OX-42 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Itgam/Integrin, alpha M, C3bi receptor, CR3; Itgad/Integrin, alpha D
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Rat (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunofluorescence, Immunohistochemistry-frozen, Blocking, Immunoprecipitation (Reported)
- Immunogen Resident peritoneal cells from (PVG.RT1[c] x PVG.RT1[u]) and (PVG.RT1[c] x PVG.RT1[a]) F1-hybrid rat
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The OX-42 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the CR3 complement (C3bi) receptor found on most monocytes, granulocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, and microglia. It appears to recognize a common epitope shared by CD11b and CD11c (integrin áM and αX chains). OX-42 antibody inhibits C3bi binding activity.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
For immunohistochemistry, we recommend the use of Purified Mouse Anti-Rat CD11b/c (Cat. No. 550299) in our special formulation for immunohistochemistry.