Purified NA/LE Hamster Anti-Mouse CD27
Clone LG.3A10 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Tnfrsf7; Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 7; Tp55; S152
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Armenian Hamster IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing) Rat (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Stimulation, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry-frozen, (Co)-stimulation (Reported)
- Immunogen Armenian hamster fibroblast line ARHO12 transfected with mouse Cd27 cDNA
- Entrez Gene ID 21940
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The LG.3A10 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD27, a lymphocyte-restricted member of the Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor family which binds to CD70. The CD27 molecule is a 45-kDa transmembrane glycoprotein which is constitutively expressed by lymphocytes of the T lineage: virtually all thymocytes and over 90% of peripheral T cells bearing both αβ and γδ T-cell receptors. CD27 cooperates with the pre-TCR in mediating thymocyte differentiation and expansion. In addition, one to ten percent of mature peripheral B cells express CD27, and CD27's role in the differentiation of human plasma cells has been studied. Mouse NK cells, freshly isolated and IL-2-activated, also express CD27. In the bone marrow, CD27 is found on a progenitor population which provides short-term hematopoietic reconstitution. Cells of the myeloid lineage do not express CD27. Cross-linked LG.3A10 mAb has been reported to amplify the proliferative response of purified T lymphocytes to suboptimal mitogenic stimulation1 and to enhance NK-cell proliferation and IFN-γ production. In contrast, non-cross-linked LG.3A10 mAb inhibits CD3-induced pre-T cell development by interfering with the receptor-ligand interaction. This hamster mAb to a mouse leukocyte antigen has been observed to cross-react with a similar population of rat leukocytes.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Although hamster immunoglobulin isotypes have not been well defined, BD Biosciences Pharmingen has grouped Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG monoclonal antibodies according to their reactivity with a panel of mouse anti-hamster IgG mAbs. A table of the hamster IgG groups, Reactivity of Mouse Anti-Hamster Ig mAbs, may be viewed at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/documents/hamster_chart_11x17.pdf.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.