Biotin Mouse Anti-Mouse H-2Kb
Clone AF6-88.5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse C57BL/6 Splenocytes
- Entrez Gene ID 14972
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The AF6-88.5 antibody recognizes the H-2Kb MHC class I alloantigen. Reactivity with other haplotypes (e.g., d, f, j, k, p, q, r, s, u, v) has not been observed.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
A different format of the AF6-88.5 clone reactive against mouse H-2Kb is available for immunohistorical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections, Cat. No. 550550. Please refer to the TDS Cat. No. 550550 for more detail information. The clone AF6-88.5 is not recommended for formalin-fixed paraffin embedded sections.