BV480 Mouse Anti-Human CD45RA
Clone HI100 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name CD45R; PTPRC; LCA; Leukocyte common antigen
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. IV N906
- Entrez Gene ID 5788
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HI100 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 220 kDa isoform of the human leukocyte common antigen, CD45RA. CD45RA is expressed on approximately 40-50% of peripheral CD4+ T cells, 50% of peripheral CD8+ T cells and on a portion of B cells and monocytes. The CD45RA antigen is expressed by naïve and activated T cells. CD45RA-specific antibodies are useful for the study of the suppressor/inducer subpopulation of CD4+ lymphocytes.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BV480 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Violet family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 436-nm and Em Max at 478-nm, BD Horizon BV480 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon BV510 (525/40-nm) filter set. BV480 has less spillover into the BV605 detector and, in general, is brighter than BV510.
BD Horizon™ BV480 is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Violet family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 436-nm and Em Max at 478-nm, BD Horizon BV480 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ BV510 (525/40-nm) filter set. BV480 has less spillover into the BD Horizon™ BV605 detector and, in general, is brighter than BD Horizon BV510. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BV480, BV510 and V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon BV480 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon BV480 were removed.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Violet 480 is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
For optimal and reproducible results, BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer should be used anytime two or more BD Horizon Brilliant dyes are used in the same experiment. Fluorescent dye interactions may cause staining artifacts which may affect data interpretation. The BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer was designed to minimize these interactions. More information can be found in the Technical Data Sheet of the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer (Cat. No. 563794).