Purified Mouse Anti-Armenian and Syrian Hamster IgG
Clone G192-1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Armenian Hamster, Syrian Hamster (QC Testing) Mouse (Tested in Development)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Pooled Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG mAb
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Based on ELISA analysis, the G192-1 monoclonal antibody reacts specifically with Armenian hamster IgG2, IgG3, and IgG4, and Syrian hamster IgG2 monoclonal antibodies. The G192-1 mAb does not react with other hamster IgG groups or hamster IgM.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Although hamster immunoglobulin isotypes have not been well defined, BD Biosciences Pharmingen has grouped Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG monoclonal antibodies according to their reactivity with a panel of mouse anti-hamster IgG mAbs. A table of the hamster IgG groups, Reactivity of Mouse Anti-Hamster Ig mAbs, may be viewed at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/documents/hamster_chart_11x17.pdf.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
This antibody has been tested by ELISA to assure specificity and reactivity. For the sandwich Biotin Mouse Anti-Armenian and Syrian Hamster IgG (Cat. No. 554025) is optimal for detection with Purified Mouse Anti-Armenian Hamster IgG2 (Cat. No. 550638) for capture.