Purified Mouse Anti-Mouse IgG1[a]
Clone 10.9 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Igh-4a; Ighg1; IgG1
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse SJL IgG2a, κ
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Not reported
- Entrez Gene ID 16017
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
This antibody is specific for mouse IgG1 of the Igh-C[a] and the c, d, e, f, g, h, n, o, and p haplotypes (e.g. BALB/c, C58, A, AKR, CBA, C3H, DBA/1, DBA/2, NZB, SWR). It has been reported not to react with IgG1 of the Igh-C[b] haplotype (e.g. C57BL/6, C57BL/10, SJL).
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
Indirect ELISA: Purified mouse IgG1 (a allotype) [MN 557273] may be used as the antigen (e.g coating plates). Purified anti-mouse IgG1[a] allotype specific antibody [MN 553499] may be used at ~ 2 µg/ml followed by biotinylated anti-mouse IgG2a [b] allotype specific antibody [MN 553504] at ~ 2 µg/ml and avidin-HRP [MN 554058] for detection.