Biotin Mouse Anti-Armenian and Syrian Hamster IgG
Clone G192-1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Armenian Hamster, Syrian Hamster (QC Testing) Mouse (Tested in Development)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry, Flow cytometry (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Pooled Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG mAb
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Based on ELISA analysis, the G192-1 monoclonal antibody reacts specifically with Armenian hamster IgG2, IgG3, and IgG4, and Syrian hamster IgG2 monoclonal antibodies. The G192-1 mAb does not react with other hamster IgG groups or hamster IgM.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Although hamster immunoglobulin isotypes have not been well defined, BD Biosciences Pharmingen has grouped Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG monoclonal antibodies according to their reactivity with a panel of mouse anti-hamster IgG mAbs. A table of the hamster IgG groups, Reactivity of Mouse Anti-Hamster Ig mAbs, may be viewed at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/documents/hamster_chart_11x17.pdf.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
For the sandwich Biotin Mouse Anti-Armenian and Syrian Hamster IgG is optimal for detection with Purified Mouse Anti-Armenian Hamster IgG2 (Cat. No. 550638) for capture. Biotin-conjugated G192-1 mAb may be used as a secondary reagent in immunofluorescent staining. For immunohistochemical staining, we recommend Biotin Mouse Anti-Hamster IgG Cocktail in our special formulation for immunohistochemistry, (Cat. No. 550335).