6-color TBNK (IVD)
- BD Multitest™
- Vol. Per Test
- 20 μL
- Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
BD Multitest™ 6-color TBNK reagent with optional BD Trucount™ tubes is a six-color direct immunofluorescence reagent for use with BD FACSCanto™ and BD FACSCanto™ II flow cytometers to identify and determine the percentages and absolute counts of T, B, and natural killer (NK) cells as well as the CD4 and CD8 subpopulations of T cells in peripheral blood.
BD Multitest 6-color TBNK reagent and BD Trucount tubes can be used with the BD FACS™ Loader.
Contents: CD3 FITC / CD16 PE + CD56 PE / CD45 PerCP-Cy™5.5 / CD4 PE-Cy™7 / CD19 APC / CD8 APC-Cy™7.
Preparation and Storage
• Store the reagent at 2°C to 8°C. Reagent in opened or unopened vials is stable until the expiration date shown on the vial label. Do not use after this expiration date.
• Do not freeze the reagent or expose it to direct light during storage or incubation with cells. Keep the reagent vial dry.
• Store BD Trucount tubes in their original foil pouch at 2°C to 25°C. To avoid potential condensation, open the pouch only after it has reached room temperature and carefully reseal the pouch immediately after removing a tube. Examine the desiccant each time you open the pouch. If the desiccant has turned from blue to lavender, discard the remaining tubes. An unopened pouch is stable until the expiration date shown on the packaging. Do not open and use tubes after this expiration date. Use tubes within 1 hour after removal from the foil pouch. Use remaining tubes within 1 month after opening the pouch.
NEW SHOPPING LIST