BD AbSeq antibody-oligonucleotide conjugates
Deepen your understanding and accelerate your research with the BD AbSeq multiomic assay for single-cell analysis
BD AbSeq conjugates enable simultaneous detection of protein and mRNA expression in a single experiment.
One readout, two insights
The AbSeq assay combines genomics and immunology technologies to facilitate even deeper single-cell analysis insights.
Enhanced cell-type identification
BD AbSeq with mRNA analysis elucidates complex biological systems with distinct clustering of different cell subsets.
Ultra-high parameter protein detection
The assay enables high-parameter interrogation of cell-surface protein markers in a single panel.
Integrated tools for a harmonized process
A catalog of assays—mRNA-Seq, protein detection and multiplexing—are designed as a single multiomics solution.
Trusted clones for broad choice
The validated BD antibody portfolio provides a broad range of specificities for BD AbSeq antibody-oligo conjugates.
An optimized solution by design
The assay is designed for use with the BD Rhapsody and BD Rhapsody Express single-cell analysis systems.
Ready resolution of mRNA and protein data
Integrated molecule, cell, and sample barcoding schemes allow analytes to be easily deconvoluted with bioinformatics.
Efficient workflow with maximum insight
Simultaneous mRNA and protein capture negates the need to split rare or small samples for different assays
- Flow Cytometry Analysis of BD™ AbSeq Ab-Oligo and Sample Tag Expression Protocol
- mRNA Targeted and BD™ AbSeq Library Preparation with the BD Rhapsody™ Targeted mRNA and AbSeq Amplification Kit Protocol
- mRNA Targeted, Sample Tag, and BD™ AbSeq Library Preparation with the BD Rhapsody™ Targeted mRNA and AbSeq Amplification and BD™ Single-Cell Multiplexing Kits Protocol
- Preparing Single Cell Suspensions Protocol
- Single Cell Capture and cDNA Synthesis with the BD Rhapsody™ Express Single-Cell Analysis System Protocol
- Single Cell Capture and cDNA Synthesis with the BD Rhapsody™ Single-Cell Analysis System Protocol
- Single Cell Labeling with the BD™ Single-Cell Multiplexing Kit and BD™ AbSeq Ab-Oligos Protocol
- Single Cell Labelling with BD™ AbSeq Ab-Oligos Protocol
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures
Ask BD Email Updates Contact Info Webinars Promotions Website Feedback
BD Worldwide Careers Privacy Terms and Conditions Permission Request Site Map Mobile
BD Biosciences provides flow cytometers, reagents, tools, and a wide range of services to support the work of researchers and clinicians who understand disease and improve care.
©2019 BD. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted, BD, the BD Logo, and all other trademarks are property of Becton, Dickinson and Company